1. Sophie Kirkpatrick creates digital prints of 18th century maps combined with fun illustrative designs. www.kirkpatrickdesign.co.uk
2. Roast Designs hand-make, contemporary, glass chandeliers to your specifications.
3. Sophie Pattinson designs beautiful, original cushions, throws and bedcovers embroidered in Bangladesh.
4. Make your lampshade and paint your own lampstand with simple kits and elegant designs from The Wooden Lamp Company
5. ScottBrook has created a unique collection of original art around ethically sourced coral – each piece with it’s individual characteristics and design.
6. Clubmatters make bespoke table mats, coasters and glass platters as well as a lovely range of their own designs.
7. The Oak and Rope Company produce simple inspiring designs in solid oak, from swing seats to door-stops, hand engraved with a name or personal message.
8. Alphabet Photography uses pictures of real world objects that resemble letters of the alphabet to create beautiful and original messages.
9. Abbey Monroe’s contemporary and functional products, such as coasters, capture the most delicate of details of forgotten relics of handicraft and textiles.
10. Alexander Interiors specialise in unusual and stylish candles. These velvet roses that caught my eye, as a lovely way to personalise each place-setting at a dinner party.
If you have enjoyed this blog please sign up at the top of this page.