10.00am – 4.00pm Friday 5th May 2017
Created by Horace Walpole in the 18th century, Strawberry Hill House is internationally famous as Britain’s finest example of Georgian Gothic revival architecture and one of the world’s most original homes. The perfect setting for The DecorCafe Home & Garden Festival all about connecting, learning and sharing ideas for every aspect of your home: interiors, gardens, entertaining, health and home business.
Join us to discover original home and garden exhibitors, enjoy expert talks, demonstrations, tastings and consultations.
Talk topics include:
- Colour your home with leading colour expert Karen Haller
- The Healthy Home: Eat to be the best that you can be with nutritionist Hilary Davies
- Style your garden with garden designer Sarah Speller
Carolyn Dunster will be signing copies of her new book The Urban Gardner
Demos, Tastings & Consultations include:
- Ask the expert: interior and garden consultations
- Sensational summer wine and food pairings
- Making time for mindfulness
- Soft furnishing design, upholstery, lampshade making and furniture painting demos
There will be delicious food and refreshments available throughout the day.
(Exhibitors featured in the images above include Urban Flowers, Nicky Heard, Melanie Porter, Dilli Grey, Draper London and Lorna Syson)