Change the look of your home one room at a time.
Ideal for people who would like to make more of their home, at this one day Create Your Home – interior design workshop you will build your skills and confidence to define your home style and transform a room of your home.
All about inspiring and helping you to create a more individual home, it is a great way to learn how to define your brief, put together your vision and action plan to guide and refer to as you progress.
At this hard working one day workshop you will:
- Review your room and prepare your brief. We will provide a template to help you to analyse what is working and what is not. You will explore the functionality and aesthetics of the existing design. Consider the layout, storage and lighting. What will you keep and what needs to change. You will prepare your room brief to define what you want to achieve with guidelines you can use time after time.
- Create your design concept and colour palette. Successful design is dependent on having a vision of what you want to achieve to follow as you progress. You will learn the tricks of choosing and using colour successfully to transform the look of your home and create you own style board and colour palette to change the look of one room of your home.
- Discover useful sources and resources. We share our go to sources, websites and apps, to help you to implement your designs.
By the end of the day you will have:
- Built your skills and confidence to make more of your home
- Learnt an effective process to follow to change the look of your room and which you can follow time after time.
- Shared ideas with like-minded people and had a lot of creative fun!
Leave with your own room pack and notes to guide you as you progress through every room in the house.
Date: 9.30am to 3.00pm Friday 13th May
Everyone welcome*: £115. including lunch, materials and notes. (DecorClub and HomeBizClub members £75)
*Subject to availability and booking in advance: