The Decorcafe is a collaborative community of people who appreciate the qualities of a more personal home.
Founded on the four pillars of homes, gardens, lifestyle and home business you will find plenty to inspire and help you whether you are embarking on a home project or thinking of setting up your own independent home business.
Our website is the place to:
- find new ideas and practical advice in our features
- discover creative home experts with the skills to help you
- shop original products from talented local designers
- book tickets to inspiring events (currently all held on line)
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions, we would love to help you in any way we can. Please do ask us anything.
The Decorcafe Network is collaborative community of creative home professionals, that runs behind the scenes, supporting our talented members who share their skills and original products in our features and shop, at our events and workshops, and one to one helping you with your projects.
A unique collaborative community, our members have exclusive access to inspiring and helpful events, combined with the support they need for running their own creative home business, from access to useful sources and resources to bite-sized workshops and help with their digital marketing.
We get you behind the scenes with people you’d love to meet, and connected to like-minded people, making it easier and more enjoyable to build your creative home business.
Founded in Putney, in 2011, The Decorcafe Network has gradually expanded by word of mouth and now reaches across the UK. All of our Members Only industry talks, networking events and training are currently held online, but we remain committed to our local community hubs and will return to face to face events, in addition to continued online support, when we can.
Membership is open to people who have or are thinking about starting up their own independent creative home business:
- Academy Membership: is for you if you want to connect and learn new skills to start up or build your fledgling creative home business. This is a great place to start to get to know our community. Academy members have the opportunity to transition to expert membership as they build their experience and skills. You will find our members warm, welcoming and supportive.
- Expert Membership: is for you if you are an experienced creative home professional who would enjoy the opportunity to share and showcase your skills and original products to people who appreciate the quality of what you do. We understand how hard it is to run your own business and seek to support you in all that you do, to make it easier and more enjoyable.
Everyone has the opportunity to connect with like-minded people and enjoy the support of our like-minded creative community.
We value individual, original creativity are are not open to network marketing organisations. We are an inclusive community, actively seeking out the diversity that sparks creativity.
All of our members are committed to the open and generous ethos of our collaborative, creative community, coming together to connect, learn and share ideas to inspire and support each other.
Membership is £20 plus VAT per month (£24) paid by monthly subscription. There is no joining fee or minimum length of membership.
If you are interested in finding out more about membership or hosting a creative hub in your local area please contact us.