The Decorcafe Club
Located in London, Surrey, Sussex and now launching in Kent, The Decorcafe Club has become the number one local network for Creative Home Businesses.
An inspiring and collaborative community, our members enjoy the freedom of working independently with the benefits of being part of a larger organisation. These include developing valuable face to face connections, fuelling creativity at exclusive events, learning from regular bite-sized training sessions, raising their profile through collaborative marketing and simply enjoying the company of like-minded people.
Focussed on our four pillars of interiors, gardens, lifestyle and home business services, members include new start-ups, established business owners and household names.
Membership is £20 plus VAT per month and includes monthly inspiring events (excluding August) and valuable training across all regions, access to our online business hub, collaborative marketing through our website and social media and our community’s ongoing support.
Get in Touch: If you are interested in finding out more please CONTACT US
We would love to hear from you.
What Our Members Say
- “I’ve been a member of the Decor Cafe Network for a number of years and have enjoyed being a part of this friendly, collaborative community that is both professional as well as social. My business has grown and a big part of this is due to the exposure I have received through the activities and events run by the Decor Cafe, whether as an attendee or presenter. Debbie and Emma have nurtured a thriving network that I cannot recommend highly enough, whether you’re just starting out, more established or indeed simply want to enjoy the wide range of activities and events. It is this dynamic that makes it special.” May Simpkin – Nutrition Expert and Consultant
- “The Decorcafe is an invaluable resource both for networking and for training. I would highly recommend joining the group – it’s collaborative and welcoming.” Sophie Bates – Architect
- “For any creative business wishing to be supported, guided and have the opportunity to come together with other liked minds, this is the place to be.” Helen Edwards – The Velvet Daisy Florist
- “Having worked with Debbie since she set up The Decorcafe 10 years ago, I can absolutely recommend The Decorcafe to anyone who wishes to connect to an amazing community of home and garden lovers.” Anne-Marie Taylor Interior Design Coach
- “The club is a wonderful mix of seasoned professionals running established companies through to people with an idea or just starting up. There is a great sense of community.” Sarah Speller – Garden Designer.