- This event has passed.
Business Club: Creating Profit from Your Passion (Putney)
March 5 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pmFree
Connect ~ Learn ~ Share Ideas
You are invited to join us at our home business club to connect with like-minded people, learn new skills & knowledge and have time out to think about your own business.
Topic: Business Club: Creating profit from passion
A planning and strategy workshop for designer makers and independent retailers.
Gain insight into tried and tested methods of successful trading. Discover how to influence and attract the right customer to buy your work. Work on planning and strategy for designer makers, independent brands and retailers.
At this Decorcafe Business Morning you will:
Work through an overview of key factors to grow your business including:
– developing your customer profile and why it’s important
– your mission – filtered through strategies of trading, promotion and marketing
– how to interpret influences and trends
– how to build the perfect product range, plan collections and price them
– presentation – online and in-store, styling, merchandising and packaging
– sales channels – exploring, retail, wholesale, online platforms, revenue streams and stockists
About Ruth Lawrenson: Ruth Lawrenson provides retail consulting services for designers, makers, independent retail outlets and well-known high street brands. Ruth’s tailored coaching is designed for success and her insight into the workings of the High Street are invaluable to help designers, makers and independent retailers to create a sound commercial proposition without losing their artistic integrity.
Venue: 24 Campion Road, Putney, London, SW15 6NW
Timing: 10.00am – 12 noon
Tickets: Free to members. First-time guests £35. Booking Essential