- This event has passed.
The Decorcafe Christmas Festival at Strawberry Hill House 2019
November 17 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
The Decorcafe Christmas Festival at Strawberry Hill House in partnership with St Mary’s University.
Join us on Sunday 17th November to enjoy exploring every room of this stunning Gothic castle and enjoy
- more than 40 exhibitors selling original products
- food tastings, talks & demos
- Styling ideas for your Christmas table, present wrappings and decorations
Talks & Demos:
New for 2019 you will enjoy Christmas food and styling talks and demonstrations by Decorcafe experts, more food and additional seating.
Free talks and demos included in ticket price include:
- “Intelligent Eating. How to eat happily and healthily every day including Christmas” with Jane Michell of Jane Plan. A short talk at 2pm
- New delicious healthy canape recipe demos with nutritionist May Simpkin at 11.00am, 1.00pm and 3.00pm
Tickets are just £5, on the door and include full access to the house, exhibitors stalls and demonstrations. (For tickets for the author talks please see below).
Special Author Talks Ticketed Separately:
This year we are including author talks for the first time, as part of the Richmond Literature Festival.
Tickets are £15 for each of the author talks (booking essential) and include the rest of the festival, entry to the house, shopping, styling and demos.
- 10.30 A Tudor Christmas, with Alison Weir and Siobhan Clarke: Click here
- 12.30 The Little Book of Colour: How to use colour to Transform your life, with Karen Haller Click here
The Decorcafe Christmas Festival is being held at Strawberry Hill House and St Mary’s University. Please enter through The Little Parlour at Strawberry Hill House, which will be clearly signposted on arrival.
The address is: 268 Waldegrave Road, Twickenham, TW1 4ST
Travel: There is a small car park and plenty of free parking in the area on a Sunday. For more information on transport please click here
Questions? If you require further information please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Here is a taster of our original exhibitors: