May Simpkin is a qualified UK-registered Nutritional Therapist and a real woman with a busy family life. She teaches a simple, no-nonsense approach to healthy eating, backed up with expert qualified recommendations. Easy, practical, achievable food.
May runs health retreats at her chateau, Chateau de la Vigne, in the Loire, France.
About May Simpkin
May Simpkin is a registered Nutritionist (mBANT) with a Masters Science degree in Personalised Nutrition.
She can help you to initiate changes to your diet and lifestyle that will have a profound effect on your general wellbeing. Some of the common health issues that she regularly consults on include:
- Gut Health: Difficult Digestion, Wind, Bloating, Bowel Discomfort/Difficult Movements
- Weight Management: Overweight/Weight Gain, Healthy Eating, Balanced Dieting, Cravings, Children/Teenagers
- Immune Function: Colds/flu, Cold Sores, Low Energy
- Stress/Fatigue: Managing Cravings and Energy Levels, “Tired all the Time”, Mental Health
- Women’s Nutrition & Health: Thyroid problems, Hormone problems, Mood Fluctuations
- Men’s Nutrition & Health: Heart Health, Stress and Energy Levels, Balanced Diet
- Children’s Nutrition & Health (incl. Infants/Pre-School): Healthy Eating, Encouraging Balanced Diet, Food Allergy/Intolerance
- Skin Health: Dry skin, Spots/Pimples, Acne
- Sports Nutrition: Optimal Nutrition/Performance
- Life Stages: Balanced/Healthy Diet for all Ages
May has developed her own approach to intermittent fasting and created a comprehensive guide to get you started. Watch the video above and refer to her website for more information.
We Love May Simpkin Because…
May is generous with her knowledge, writing regular features and sharing free resources and her recipes on her website to support us in achieving better health. She has a practical and down to earth approach grounded in an understanding of the often busy and complex lives we lead.
May run’s fabulous health retreat’s at her chateau in the Loire Valley, France. Enjoyed by many of our members.
More About May Simpkin
May is a registered practitioner, bound by the code of ethics in clinical practice and have met the strict criteria required for BANT, the British Association for Applied Nutrition and Nutritional Therapy and the CNHC, Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council, which is the council recommended by the UK Department of Health for complementary and natural healthcare services. In addition, she is registered with the IFM, The Institute for Functional Medicine and a member of the RSM, The Royal Society of Medicine.
If you would like May to help you to achieve your health goals she offers individual one to one consultations, complete courses for ongoing support and one off talks and workshops. Once a year May runs a Yoga Health Retreat in the Loire Valley, France.