Bamboo Set of 2 Housewife Pillowcases in Soft Grey
- Size: 75(W) x 50(D) cms
- Available in three colours:
- Pure White
- Natural White
- Soft Grey
- Composition: 100% bamboo viscose
- 300 thread count fabric
- Hypoallergenic and super-absorbent
- Ideal for those with allergies, eczema, night sweats and menopausal symptoms
- Flat sheets, fitted sheets and duvet covers sold separately
- Note on Sizing: The sizes above are “on the bed” sizes after 1-2 launderings. Bamboo fabric naturally shrinks by up to 3-5% on the first 1-2 washes, which is taken into account in the sizes.
The Bamboo Set of 2 Housewife Pillowcases in Soft Grey from British brand All Bamboo is just gorgeous. Made of 100% bamboo fabric, these pillowcases are incredibly soft and luxurious. You will certainly be delighted with this bedding if you are new to bamboo fabric!
Not only does bamboo fabric look and feel wonderful, it also has many other fantastic properties. Bamboo is hypoallergenic and antibacterial, and therefore perfect for those with eczema or sensitive skin. Due to its highly absorbent and moisture wicking, it helps regulate body temperature, giving you a great night’s sleep. Bamboo fabric is also more breathable and absorbent than cotton.
All Bamboo have their bed linen expertly made with a subtle silky sheen. As a result, the nature of the fabric makes its 300 thread count feel like 500-800 in other fabrics. In addition, its luxurious softness will be retained wash after wash without using fabric softeners.
The Bamboo Set of 2 Housewife Pillowcases in Soft Grey will unquestionably contribute to a great night’s sleep! Combine it with other bedlinen pieces such as duvet covers and sheets from the All Bamboo collection featured in The Decorcafe shop.
A Little About All Bamboo
All Bamboo is a UK family owned and run business with a passion for all things bamboo. They started their business to bring to the market wonderfully soft and luxurious bamboo bedlinen, towels and scarves.
All Bamboo are expert members of the Decorcafe Network and you can explore the full collection we have carefully curated for you on their Storefront here.