Nicky Haslam Eco Paint in Peridot
- Created by London-based eco-paint company Paint the Town Green in collaboration with world renowned interior designer Nicky Haslam
- Available in three interior finishes:
- Matt Emulsion: Perfect for walls and ceilings
- Wipeable Emulsion: Ideal for high-traffic areas such as kitchens, hallways & cloakrooms
- Eggshell: Great for interior woodwork
- Available in the following tin sizes:
- Matt Emulsion: 2.5 Litres & 5 Litres
- Wipeable Emulsion: 2.5 Litres & 5 Litres
- Eggshell: 1 Litre & 2.5 Litres
- Sample (matt emulsion only): 100 ml
- Contains extremely low VOC (Volatile Organic Compound) levels which is better for you and the environment
- Free from toxic fumes & odours
- Water based and quick-drying
- Part of the exclusive Nicky Haslam for Paint the Town Green collection of 6 rich and sophisticated colours
Why Choose this Colour?
The gorgeous Nicky Haslam Eco Paint in Peridot is part of a rich and eco friendly paint collection by British brand Paint the Town Green. Founder Phil and his team have collaborated with interior designer Nicky Haslam to create a truly sophisticated colour range, inspired by gemstones and minerals.
Nicky Haslam Eco Paint in Peridot is a stony, mineral and natural pink. This colour will look great as a feature wall, in a bedroom or pretty home office. Nicky Haslam says of this colour ‘A kind of masculine pink – a very flattering one’.
The colour you see on your screen may vary depending on different monitor settings. Please do click here if you’d like to receive a free colour chart which is painted with actual paint. You can also opt to purchase a sample pot to try it out at home before committing to your final choice of colour.
Paint the Town Green eco paint is, above all, easy to apply and will give you a beautiful long-lasting finish. It will also dry quickly, in just an hour or two! In other words, you can start using the room almost immediately after the decorators have left. This wonderful range is a popular choice with decorators who want to provide the best end-effect for their clients.
Use the Peridot colour on its own or combine it with other beautiful colourways from the Paint the Town Green collection featured in The Decorcafe shop.
A Little About Paint the Town Green
Paint the Town Green is a privately owned fine quality eco-paint company created by master craftsman & decorator (and ex-musician!) Phil Robinson. Shortly after becoming a parent, he became aware of the potential harmful impact the paint he was using at the time had on him, his team, his clients, their families and the environment. He then conducted research to find a paint formulation that would provide the best quality end result and minimise any potential harmful effects to you and the environment.
The company offers a one-stop bespoke decorating service and a total of 42 different colours that fall under two collections. The Signature Collection makes up the bulk of the colour range, each one rather creatively named after a song. And they’ve cleverly partnered with renowned interior designer Nicky Haslam to produce their second exclusive collection called The Stones. Each of these colourways is named after gemstones or minerals, which were the inspiration for this colour range.
Paint the Town Green is a Which Trusted Trader and a member of The Guild of Master Craftsmen. They also offer a full decorating service, so if you would like details please do email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Phil and Paint the Town Green are expert members of the Decorcafe Network and you can find out more about them and their ranges on our Expert Page or explore the full collection we have carefully curated for you on their Storefront here.