Perfumes of the Night Abstract Wallpaper in Matisse Green
- Printed to order in Lancashire in the UK
- Roll Size: 70(W) cms x 10(L) mtrs
- Pattern repeats across two rolls of wallpaper (A + B). You will need to buy 2 rolls (1 x A + 1 x B) to get the full repeat.
- Pattern Repeat Horizontal: 140 cms (across A + B roll)
- Pattern Repeat Vertical: 102 cms
- Composition: Printed on a 147GSM matt coated unwoven paper, formaldehyde free
- Fire certified for Europe and USA – classified to BS EN 13501-1-1:2002 Class B, s1, d0
- Application: Paste the wall
- Delivery Time: 3 – 4 weeks
- Cleaning: Spongeable
- Design available on fabrics as well
- Note: Pattern repeats and usable width may vary by +/- 5% owing to production processes which are beyond our control. Photographs are for guidance only, colours may differ by batch.
The fabulous Perfumes of the Night Abstract Wallpaper in Matisse Green will definitely add impact and colour to any room. Its bold abstract design featuring strokes of bold colour against a strong green background is certainly stunning.
Conceived in the summer heat of the South of France, the design cleverly captures the essence of sweetly intoxicating, balmy summer evenings. Clever use of an intense palette inspired by the colours of Provence, Morocco and India certainly make this design impactful and full of character.
Because of its powerful colour palette and bold pattern, this edgy contemporary design is particularly suitable for use on a feature wall. Of course, one can also equally imagine it making quite a statement in a cloakroom or family room.
The Perfumes of the Night Abstract Wallpaper in Matisse Green will unquestionably make a wonderful addition to your home. Display it on its own or combine it with other items from the Salon Libertine collection featured in The Decorcafe shop.
To help you order Salon Libertine wallpaper:
Select the number of A and B rolls you require. For example, if your wall width is 140cm wide, you will need 2 rolls, A + B, if 210cm wide, you will need rolls A + B + A. If your wall width is 280cm wide, you will need rolls A + B + A + B.
A Little About Salon Libertine
Salon Libertine is a luxury lifestyle brand founded by Victoria Hill and offers designer textiles and wallpapers. Victoria owns another company, Victoria Hill Bespoke Soft Furnishings, which is a successful soft furnishings and interior decor business based in West London.
Salon Libertine is a relatively new brand and its debut collection ‘Ephémère’ embraces the joy of unrestrained colour and painterly, almost impressionist, expression. The collection inspires, delights and lifts the spirit with its fresh colour paletee.
Victoria is an expert member of the Decorcafe Network and you can find out more about her and her collections on our Expert Page or explore the full collection we have carefully curated for you on her Storefront here.