Perfumes of the Night Floral Wallpaper in Rococo Pink
- Printed to order in Lancashire in the UK
- Roll Size: 70(W) cms x 10(L) mtrs
- Pattern repeats across two rolls of wallpaper (A + B). You will need to buy 2 rolls (1 x A + 1 x B) to get the full repeat.
- Pattern Repeat Horizontal: 140 cms (across A + B roll)
- Pattern Repeat Vertical: 102 cms
- Composition: Printed on a 147GSM matt coated unwoven paper, formaldehyde free
- Fire certified for Europe and USA – classified to BS EN 13501-1-1:2002 Class B, s1, d0
- Application: Paste the wall
- Delivery Time: 3 – 4 weeks
- Cleaning: Spongeable
- Note: Pattern repeats and usable width may vary by +/- 5% owing to production processes which are beyond our control
The gorgeous Perfumes of the Night Floral Wallpaper will definitely add an element of charm and romance to any room. Its abstract design featuring beautifully drawn flowers on delicate branches is simply stunning.
This beautiful wallpaper exudes grace and charm and you will certainly love its impressionist feel and delicate colour palette.
Because of its soft tones and pretty pattern, the Perfumes of the Night Floral Wallpaper is easy to use in any space. It will look fabulous as a feature wall but one can equally imagine it making quite a statement in a living space, cloakroom or bedroom.
Most importantly, the non-woven paper is easy to install with paste-the-wall paper and is easily spongeable. This makes it not only beautiful but also practical.
The Perfumes of the Night Floral Wallpaper is part of the collection by British brand Salon Libertine. Founded by the very talented Victoria Hill, the inspiraton for this design comes from the warmth and atmosphere of places she has visited and loved. Key to her core vision are the pops of vibrant colour that comes through in this and all her designs.
The Perfumes of the Night Floral Wallpaper in Rococo Pink will unquestionably make a wonderful addition to your home. Display it on its own or combine it with other items from the Salon Libertine collection featured in The Decorcafe shop.
To help you order Salon Libertine wallpaper:
Select the number of A and B rolls you require. For example, if your wall width is 140cm wide, you will need 2 rolls, A + B, if 210cm wide, you will need rolls A + B + A. If your wall width is 280cm wide, you will need rolls A + B + A + B.
A Little About Salon Libertine
Salon Libertine is a luxury lifestyle brand founded by Victoria Hill and offers designer textiles and wallpapers. Victoria owns another company, Victoria Hill Bespoke Soft Furnishings, which is a successful soft furnishings and interior decor business based in West London.
Salon Libertine is a relatively new brand and its debut collection ‘Ephémère’ embraces the joy of unrestrained colour and painterly, almost impressionist, expression. The collection inspires, delights and lifts the spirit with its fresh colour paletee.
Victoria is an expert member of the Decorcafe Network and you can find out more about her and her collections on our Expert Page or explore the full collection we have carefully curated for you on her Storefront here.