Personalised Fairy Light Heart
- Handmade in the UK
- Size: Approx. 25(W) x 25(H) cms with 20 tiny fairy lights
- LED lights spun together with pompom trim and metallic thread and up to six characters wrapped in wire
- PomPoms available in 9 colours
- Writing available in 3 colours
- Powered by mini battery pack with CR2032 (batteries included)
- Can be supplied in gift box if required. Please select this option when placing your order.
- Please add the name or word you’d like to include in the heart in the Notes section at the checkout
- For indoor use only
The touching Personalised Fairy Light Heart is perfect for adding a personal and loving touch to a space. It will also certainly add warmth and comfort to a child’s bedroom. And make your loved one’s day as well!
Each heart is delicately hand-spun by knitting expert Melanie Porter on a traditional spinning wheel. She also adds metallic thread for that extra touch of luxury. The Personalised Fairy Light Heart can include a name or word with up to 6 characters. These will be expertly hand-wound in wire by Melanie.
Finally, the heart could easily hang from a wall hook or a door handle. Equally, it would make a beautiful ‘shelfie’ to add a bit of love and warmth to any room.
The Personalised Fairy Light Heart will unquestionably make a wonderful addition to your home. Display it on its own or combine it with other items from the Melanie Porter collection featured in The Decorcafe shop.
A Little About Melanie Porter
Melanie Porter comes from a long line of talented crafters. She works meticulously on each piece entirely by hand, often with tools passed down through the generations.
After ten years in the fashion industry, she decided to pursue her desire to make things by hand again and set up her business, Melanie Porter.
Now, she can usually be found at her spinning wheel working on her delicate fairy lights or, giant knitting needles in hand, fulfilling a knitwear commission.
Melanie is an expert member of the Decorcafe Network and you can find out more about her and her collections on our Expert Page or explore the full collection we have carefully curated for you on her Storefront here.