Personalised PomPom Fairy Light Hoop
- Handmade in the UK
- Size: Approx. 25(Dia) cms with 20 tiny fairy lights
- LED lights spun together with pompom trim and metallic thread and up to nine characters wrapped in wire
- PomPoms available in 9 colours
- Writing available in 3 colours
- Powered by mini battery pack with CR2032 (batteries included) or a USB plug
- Can be supplied in gift box if required. Please select this option when placing your order.
- Please choose options from the drop-down menus then email email@example.com with the name you’d like included in the light hoop
- For indoor use only
The adorable Personalised PomPom Fairy Light Hoop is perfect for twinkling away any night-time fears. It will also quickly add warmth and comfort to a child’s bedroom.
Each hoop is delicately hand-spun by knitting expert Melanie Porter, on a traditional spinning wheel with metallic thread, for that extra touch of luxury.
The Personalised PomPom Fairy Light Hoop can include a name with up to 9 characters. These will be expertly hand-wound in wire by Melanie.
The hoop could easily hang from a wall hook, but equally make a beautiful ‘shelfie’ to add a bit of personality to a room and make the space truly theirs.
The Personalised PomPom Fairy Light Hoop will unquestionably make a wonderful addition to your home. Display it on its own or combine it with other items from the Melanie Porter collection featured in The Decorcafe shop.
A Little About Melanie Porter
Melanie Porter comes from a long line of talented crafters. She works meticulously on each piece entirely by hand, often with tools passed down through the generations.
After ten years in the fashion industry, she decided to pursue her desire to make things by hand again and set up her business, Melanie Porter.
Now, she can usually be found at her spinning wheel working on her delicate fairy lights or, giant knitting needles in hand, fulfilling a knitwear commission.
Melanie is an expert member of the Decorcafe Network and you can find out more about her and her collections on our Expert Page or explore the full collection we have carefully curated for you on her Storefront here.