Collaborative ~ Creative ~ Community
The Decorcafe Business Club is a collaborative community of creative home experts, all about making it easier and more enjoyable for you to grow your creative home & garden business.
A unique collaborative community, our members have exclusive access to exciting events hosted by creative home professionals. Getting you behind the scenes and connected with people you’d love to meet.
Membership is open to everybody who has recently just started up or is thinking of starting up their own business.
Expert Membership is open to experienced members who appreciate the opportunity to showcase and share their skills and original products with a wider, home loving-audience, with the added benefit of an expert page on The Decorcafe Website and badge to display on their own.
With Covid 19 our focus has pivoted online with online networking, training and digital marketing support through our features and social media. We continue to place emphasis on the community aspect of our network and building meaningful relationships, supporting the individuals who run or are starting up their business.
Membership is currently held at £20 plus VAT (£24) per month, with no joining fee. Membership includes:
- New Members Event
- Regular inspiring events to connect and collaborate – includes expert talks and home tours (currently online)
- Private Facebook Community
- Building skills & knowledge at regular bite-sized workshops
- Access to our members online hub of recordings and notes when you are too busy to attend
Promotion (dependent on relevant skills and experience):
- Opportunity to be included in The Decorcafe Marketplace
- Digital Marketing Support:
Expert Members Page on The Decorcafe Website
Expert Members Badge for your own
Featured on The Decorcafe Social Media (Instagram, Pinterest, Linked In, Facebook & Houzz)
- Decorcafe Featured Post (subject to editorial approval. Copy-writing and photography services available at membership rates if required)
Membership is £20 plus VAT per month.
We think that you will love being part of a creative community that gives you the benefits of a larger organisation, whilst retaining your individuality and independence, but if you don’t you can stop your membership at any time.