The Network for Creative Entrepreneurs
Are you ready to connect, learn and take your business to the next level?
As a business owner, connecting with like-minded creative home professionals is essential in getting ready to take your business to the next level of success. As a member of The Decorcafe you will be part of an inspiring and supportive community, develop critical skills to enhance your business and reach out to a wider audience who appreciate you and all that you do.
What are the benefits?
Whatever stage you are at on your creative professional journey, we appreciate the demanding juggle of running your own business. Our aim is to make building your business easier and more enjoyable.
As a member of The Decorcafe you have new opportunities to:
- Connect & Collaborate: Enjoy making valuable connections with like-minded creative entrepreneurs at the UK’s leading decor network – online and face to face.
- Learn & Grow: Build your skills and share ideas at our bite-sized workshops. Watch the recordings in the private members hub for ongoing learning.
- Inspire & Promote: Reach a wider home loving audience and boost your SEO by contributing to The Decorcafe website via your expert page and features. A powerful way to promote your business when you are busy working.
Who are The Members?
The Decorcafe is a collaborative community of creative home professionals founded on four pillars: interiors, gardens, lifestyle and business support. Our unique mix of like-minded creative businesses sets us apart. Home is at our heart.
Our members are a fabulous, talented mix of independent business owners from architects and artists to interior and garden designers, people creating beautiful products and providing a wide range of services. Some are just starting out and others are names you will recognise. Warm and approachable, they share an appreciation of the power of collaboration, and the benefits of developing great relationships. They love the opportunity to fuel their creativity and share ideas.
You will discover like-minded people whose company you enjoy and with whom you can do business.
What is included in Membership?
A network, business learning hub and self-marketing platform rolled into one, Membership includes:
- An exceptional calendar of events to:
- Connect with like-minded members at social and networking events
- Learn valuable skills for continuous development at our bite-sized workshops and webinars, from pricing, to presentation and support with your digital marketing…
- Fuel your creativity & get behind the scenes with people you would like to meet with inspiring talks from creative experts and home tours
- Access to our Private Members Hub. A great resource to catch-up with events you can’t attend and refer back to at your own pace, whenever suits you best.
- An online platform to reach out and promote to a wider, like-minded audience who appreciate the quality of what you do, via thedecorcafe.com features, expert pages and newsletter.
- Continuous support on social media
- Being part of a creative, collaborative, community, making it easier and more enjoyable for you to grow.
(Expert pages and features subject to experience and suitability.)
Where are you based?
Fiona Mostyn is located in Brighton, East Sussex. Mary’s members are invited to attend online events, Brighton events and events at any Decorcafe hub in the UK, subject to booking in advance and availability. Fiona also hosts events in Tonbridge, Kent.
The Decorcafe began as a face to face networking community in SW London, reaching out to Surrey, Sussex and Kent. We supported our members online through our features and expert pages. When Covid hit we pivoted online and discovered the benefits of reaching out and engaging with a wider audience, whilst retaining the unique values of our creative, collaborative community.
Whilst we now have a national reach we continue to value our local communities and the joy and power of meeting up face to face. Post covid we will continue to provide online networking, inspiration and learning, balanced with face to face events run by local hosts to which all our members are welcome.
What does it cost?
Membership of The Decorcafe Network is extraordinary good value at just £24 a month (including VAT). There is no joining fee and no minimum length of membership.
Why should I join?
There’s no other network like it! Founded on the four pillars of interiors, gardens, lifestyle and business support, our creative experts build long-lasting, valuable professional relationships for their businesses. Being part of a strong network community helps your business to grow and makes running it even more enjoyable with the support of an expert network around you.