Wendy Stokes has been creating beautiful gardens for more than a decade. Her eponymous company offers a complete garden design service, from concept to completion and anything in between. They interpret your thoughts and ideas and provide you with the most beautiful garden solution.
m: 07940 507501
a: Kingston-Upon-Thames, Surrey
About Wendy Stokes
Wendy Stokes offers a very flexible service, so you can choose the bits you want and decide how involved you’d like to be in the process.
This begins with a free first consultation. A chance to walk around your garden, discuss your ideas and budget and have a closer look at Wendy Stoke’s portfolio. They will then send you a proposal outlining your requirements and our design costs. They charge £45 an hour.
We Love Wendy Stokes Because…
Wendy absolutely loves her job and it shows! She has designed hundreds of gardens in and around London, the South East, Cornwall and Spain.
More About Wendy Stokes Garden Design
Wendy initially worked as a Picture Editor for the National Trust where she commissioned shoots of stately homes and lovely gardens. Being amongst some of the best gardens in the country inspired her to retrain as a Garden Designer at Merrist Wood.
The Wendy Stokes Garden Design process:
- The design process begins by creating a full design brief is taken to ensure the finished garden reflects your style, function and budget. Accurate measurements are taken of your existing garden.
- After listening carefully to your needs Wendy will produce a first draft plan. This is the time to discuss changes you may wish to make before the plan is finalised.
- Next a beautiful hand drawn and hand coloured scaled masterplan showing the final bespoke design of your garden. This is the plan from which a landscape contractor can work.
- A planting plan is produced to show the position, size and quantity of plants suitable for your garden, plus a written report of how to care for your plants over the coming years. The plants can also be supplied if required.
- Finally, the garden is constructed by working closely with reliable and experienced landscapers, and a full project management service if required.